If you have Itune (if not, it’s free to download!), go to the iTune store and subscribe to the following podcasts. It’s a great way to teach yourself Photoshop, and it’s completely free. Just search for the podcast name in the “Search iTune store” field.
- Photoshop Online video Podcast: 5-10 minutes show explaining in a lot of details many “how to”. If you are not that familiar with Photoshop, that’s the one you want to watch. But even if you are a seasoned photoshoper, she goes into so much detail that you are bound to learn something new every show.
- Photoshop for digital photographer: 5-15 minutes episodes, each of them focusing on a specific aspect. I would say it’s a little bit more advanced than the previous one, but beginner should be able to understand.
- Photoshop Killer Tips: 1-3 minutes quick tips to speed up your workflow. So quick and so efficient, you just can’t not watch this one.
- Photoshop user TV: A half hour weakly show. It is very professional, done in a studio with many cameras. They give many tips on various subjects. They go a little fast sometime so if you are a newbie on Photoshop, you might have a hard time to follow sometime, but overall it’s a great show. My only complains is that sometime they try too much to be funny and that slow down the pace of the show. One of the three hosts is the guy from the Photoshop Killer tips podcast.
- PixelPerfect with Bert Monroy: I just subscribed to this one. I’m not sure if it’s for me though: the guy goes fast, it’s for expert users, and he also talk about other Adobe softwares like Lightroom or Illustrator.
Related Posts / À lire aussi